We can confirm we are complying with the government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
So what are we doing:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene prodcedures in place
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2 metre distance
- Where people cannot be 2 metres apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
How does this affect our customers:
- We placed a screen on the counter to protect customers and staff
- We are limiting customers to 2 in store at a time and asking customers to queue outside 2 metres away from others
- We are avoiding customers from unnecessarily touching products and where it is necessary the product will be quarantined for 72 hours if not purchased where possible
- We are no longer taking any dry cleaning
- We are cutting keys but ask that keys are taken off any key ring and key caps removed prior
We will continue to review our processess and how we trade on a regular basis to ensure we play our part in keeping everyone safe.