We can confirm we are complying with the government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
So what are we doing:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene prodcedures in place
How does this affect our customers:
- We placed a screen on the counter to protect customers and staff
- We are no longer taking any dry cleaning
- We are cutting keys but ask that keys are taken off any key ring and key caps removed prior
We will continue to review our processes and how we trade on a regular basis to ensure we play our part in keeping everyone safe.